"Building confidence, creativity, discipline, and passion in our youth through the art of dance."
Miami Dance Collective’s Company Program is a ballet-based program designed to provide a strong technical foundation while building individual artistry. This program is designed to fulfill the needs of serious dance students who plan to transition from a pre-professional studio to a professional dance career or university dance program. Dancers are also given the opportunity to train and work with guest choreographers. Company members are showcased in their own spring concert and attend various convention/competition events throughout the year.
Minimum age for consideration is 8.
5 Reasons To Be a Part of the MDC Tribe
5. Unsurpassed Training in Ballet Foundation With Versatility Strength by Professional, Award Winning Faculty
4. National NYCDA Critic's Choice Winners and Acclaimed as one of the top programs in the US.
3. South Florida's Leading Contributor to the Concert Dance Scene
2. Creating Relationships with Current Choreographers and Company Directors
1. A Family Environment and Supportive Faculty
At Miami Dance Collective, we believe in the strong foundation that ballet training gives to a dancer, but also believe that today the art of dance demands strength in versatility.
Our Company is divided into the following ballet levels:
Youth Company: Levels 1 & 2
Junior Company: Level 3
Apprentice Company: Level 4
Pre Professional Company Teen and Senior: Level 5 and Up
Each level focuses on developing the dancer’s technique, discipline, artistry, and performance skills.
Our program then infuses training with different styles of dance such as contemporary, jazz, hip hop, ballroom, kinesiology/pilates, and tap, resulting in a broadened dance vocabulary and versatility.
SEE HANDBOOK FOR MORE INFORMATION